Bullets of hurriedness!
- I finished and blocked one Branching Out scarf.
- I knitted a little white flower and put it on a brooch-pin, which I attached to the Branching Out scarf.
- I finished six felty pears!
- Photos of all of the above will follow. Probably next week.
- As walked to my friend Sara’s house to felt my pears in her washing machine, my underwire burst like a raging lion through the fabric of my bra and lacerated my right boob.
- My right boob is peeved, but bandaged and recovering well.
- Photos of the above will not follow.
- Don’t think I’m dead if you don’t hear from me until next Wednesday.
- I’m not dead. I’m just in San Francisco.
- If I get to go here, though, I might die of joy.
- I have to go finish a pension plan now.
- Happy Solstice!