I. We have no television.
- A. Well, we have one, but it doesn’t get networks or cable or anything, it just plays DVDs.
II. I WANT TO WATCH THE DEBATES.
- A. Maybe not the first debate, because it falls on our anniversary, and I don’t know if Husband will go for a Special Anniversary Debate Date
- 1. But definitely the rest of them
- a. And maybe even the first one, if I can coax him into it.
III. The debates start at 9pm
and babies are usually falling asleep around then EASTERN STANDARD TIME, which means babies should be awake and chipper at 6pm our time.
IV. So we need to find someone who:
- A. Lives in Los Angeles
- B. Has a television
- 1. Which actually receives a signal
C. Will let us watch the debates on their television
- D. Won’t mind babies being babies during the coverage
- 1. We can usually keep them pretty quiet with boobs and Winkels and other nifty stuff
- a. I am absolutely willing to take them into another room if they get loud
- i. Even if Obama is totally on fire.